Life Balance: Keeping In touch workshop for employees on maternity, adoption or additional paternity leave.
To offer an interactive workshop to employees as part of the ‘Keeping in Touch’ employer commitment. Participants can:
* Maintain contact with the organisation
* Build skills for adapting to change, return to work and continued professional development within the organisation
* Develop peer networks and access further information resources
Potential Benefits to Employers
* Employees feel professionally valued, builds confidence in the organisation and reputational enhancement
* Maintaining contact with employees results in more productive and smoother re-integration into the workforce
* Feedback for HR on employee support needs in specific return to work circumstances
Who is this suitable for?
Members of clerical and management staff grades who are on maternity, adoption or additional paternity leave. Potentially employees returning from long-term health related absence. This workshop can also be adapted as a stress management team building away day.
Training Delivery Team
Sue Seager is an integrative counsellor and clinical supervisor working in private practice
and for a national children’s charity. Prior to training as a therapist, Sue worked in corporate
marketing and business management and then as a trainer in the education, public and
not-for-profit sectors. Sue is a highly experienced and innovative practitioner and trainer,
she uses her life skills and experiences to inspire and work creatively with her clients.
Thea Bailey is a person centred counsellor working in private practice and for a local Hospice
providing bereavement support. Thea has worked as a business development advisor helping
individuals start up and run their own businesses. She also has experience of being a business
owner within the construction sector and the retail sector. She is an experienced trainer
Sue and Thea are able to work alongside you and your organisation to create and develop
inspiring and interactive training and personal development workshops which meet your
objectives. We understand the importance of identifying and understanding the culture of
your organisation and have supported businesses within both the public and private
sector from schools and universities to SME's and charities.
Please contact us for further information and to discuss your particular requirements.
T: 07854 613 296